Welcome to the MIT Graduate Christian Fellowship!
Whether you're a first year or a… later year… you may already be bombarded with questions from friends, family, and random strangers about what you will be doing after grad school. Well now it's your turn to ask the questions. Join us as we welcome four alumni members of our GCF community who span the range of post-graduate experience and who have all agreed to answer our toughest questions: Adekunle Adeyemo (McKinsey), Po-Ru Loh (Harvard), Ming-Zher Poh (Cardiio), and Chidube Ezeozue (Google). To help us make the night run smoothly, please fill out the following form with your questions or feel free to come and ask your question in person.
Topic: Alumni Panel
Where: Student Center, W20-491 (4th floor of Student Center; there will be signs to direct)
When: Friday 10/24 @ 8 pm
Contact: Eric Jones
- Come pray for GCF, MIT, and more! Every Monday 8:30-9:30 am and Saturday 10-11am in the Christian Fellowship Lounge (CFL), basement of W11. Contact: Amanda Swenson
- It's not too late to join a GCF small group! See this list for a small group near you.
- Save the date! GCF is going candlepin bowling at Sacco's on Halloween, Oct 31. Bonus points if you wear a costume! Contact: Sam Elder
- Pray for small groups that they would grow to be communities of encouragement and accountability.
- Pray for GCF that we can better serve and love the graduate student community at MIT.
- Pray for those suffering from mental health issues and God's light would reach them.
Our happy "Thrivers" gathered last Saturday to share about "Growing in Grad School". If you're a first-year student who isn't part of Thrive yet, it's not too late to join! Thrive meets bi-weekly for dinner and discussion on topics related to life in grad school. Contact David Kwabi.
Verse of the Week
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.-1 Chronicles 29:11