How well do you know MIT campus? Put your memory and discovery skills to the test this week on an MIT scavenger hunt organized by your fellow GCFers! You'll work in teams to find different locations around campus and put together a puzzle faster than the other teams. Whether you feel like running around campus or just sitting down and working on a puzzle, there will be something for everyone.
Event: Scavenger Hunt
Where: W11 Dining Room
When: Friday 4/24 @ 7 PM (earlier start time for more daylight!)
- Weekly Prayer: Come pray for GCF, MIT, friends, family, and more!
- Monday 12:00-1:00 pm (Prayer Lunch), 500 Technology Sq. (NE47), 2nd Flr small conference room. Contact: Anya (email@example.com)
- Tuesday 12:30-1:00pm, Blg 46, Atrium 3rd Fl. Contact: Gerald (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Friday 9:30-10:30am, Christian Fellowship Lounge (W11 Basement) Contact: Amanda (email@example.com)
- Saturday 11:00-11:30am, Christian Fellowship Lounge (W11 Basement) Contact: David K (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- NEXT WEEK: Our Spring Faculty Dinner is 5/1 in W11 Dining Room at 6:30pm.
Veritas Forum "Does Science Point to Atheism?" with Profs. Joseph Formaggio, Cullen Buie, and Troy Van Voorhis on Monday; Soyoung and Louis share during Friday's Testimonial Night
Credit: Grace G. and Ian L. (For more photos, see our GCF Photo Album!)
- Pray for opportunities to continue conversations about God and faith with friends who are curious and seeking.
- Pray that our campus would open up to God's word and influence. Pray that His love would be tangibly felt in every corner and unity in the body of Christ.
Verse of the Week
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female,for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Mailing ListsSubscribe to MIT-GCF-FUN